Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My staff application (mainly moderator, but could be grief police as well, which ever one)

2 posters

Go down

My staff application (mainly moderator, but could be grief police as well, which ever one) Empty My staff application (mainly moderator, but could be grief police as well, which ever one)

Post by Hawkeyes12(aidanaga) Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

I have met the expectations
1: Who are you in-game?
aidanaga, my nickname in it is Hawkeyes12_aidanaga though
2: How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing it for about 4 years
3: How long do you play on our server?
I play about once everyday, except not in the past couple of weeks because my minecraft account was not letting me log in, so i had to change my password and it worked
4: What is your experience with griefers?
Well, my experience is that they target my stuff on the server, well, one of their main targets, becuz the stuff I build in creative is kind of big
5: Do you have any experience as a admin, mod or any other staff positions in Minecraft?
Yes, actually, I am a Co_Owner of my best friends server, we use a thing called evolve, we have certain rules, just like this server, but, kind of less strict. Depends on which rule we are talking about though.

6.1: You see a random player destroying all buildings from other players with TNT. What would be your action?
Ban them, well for this server. Any server that has a rule saying NO GRIEFING AT ALL, I would ban them. If the rule saying no griefing, means that if I see someone griefing, what would I have to do first, like, is it a kick, then a ban if they do it a second time, or just ban. Now, on this server, I am assuming that it is just a plain out ban.

6.2: You see a player taking away ONLY 3 blocks from 1 building in survival, you follow him around he does not destroy anything else. What would be your action?
I would ask him to put the blocks back. If he refuses, its a kick, for him to learn his lesson. Next, a ban, which is one of the rules from the server I am Co_owner of, but, now the server i am Co_owner of allows griefing. 

6.3: You see a player destroying the natural environment. He is talking away random blocks, leaving the area he walked in damaged. What do you do?
It depends on how damaged it is. I would do a ban if it is really bad. By bad, I mean everything is covered in water and lava, and just chaos.

6.4: You see a player talking away 1 block from almost all buildings on the entire map. What would be your action?
I would ask for them to please replace the blocks, but, on this server, i would just ban them. They are supposed to read the rules, and if they don't and just grief, well, they will learn a lesson.

6.5 You see a player flying around in a world were flying is disabled. What would you do?
I would first kick them with a warning saying please no flying, if you choose to fly without permission on this server, I will be forced by the rules of this server to ban you. Next time he flies, boom, banned.

I do not just want to be moderator for power. I want to help the people of this server and stop griefing. I want to be a part of this job and have the responsibility to help this server stay grief clean. I will help those who need it. That is all

Hawkeyes12(aidanaga)

Back to top Go down

My staff application (mainly moderator, but could be grief police as well, which ever one) Empty Re: My staff application (mainly moderator, but could be grief police as well, which ever one)

Post by Richje700 Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Read it, and aware of you application.

Richje700
Co-owner
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down