Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This server is.........................

3 posters

Go down

This server is......................... Empty This server is.........................

Post by TheSniperHead Thu May 16, 2013 11:38 am

AWESOME Very Happy Smile bounce cheers ,The owner,co-owner,admin,moderator and grief police they are all awesomely nice and kind . i got 2 days left of my checking to be a 4F cause im always on at steam and teamspeak.really like this server best then ever the lag problems does not give me any rage at all . got many friends here and also many helps when i first came to the server everyone greets me xD . its awesome , i only played at creative never at survival . cause im a type of builder guy not survival i build huge stuff xD thats all Basketball bounce .
TheSniperHead
TheSniperHead

Back to top Go down

This server is......................... Empty Re: This server is.........................

Post by Ryan12499 Thu May 16, 2013 1:19 pm

That's great! Glad you enjoy our server.
Ryan12499
Ryan12499
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This server is......................... Empty Re: This server is.........................

Post by N0_GRIEF Thu May 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I dont know who told you that 4F is awarded after a certain amount of time on teamspeak or steam, but that isnt true, not to burst your bubble but i personally give out 4F rank to people i see very often on teamspeak, and i havent seen you at all tbh, also, i just wanted to say that 4F rank is dangerous to give to random people, this is why i only assign it to certain people and not everyone. As of right now there are very few people that have it and i plan to keep it that way until i get to know others alot more on teamspeak, but those who i already know through teamspeak are ranked accordingly.
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

https://pixealtedreality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan12499 Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 pm

^ yeah.... harsh dude
Ryan12499
Ryan12499
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down