Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~

+3
◘NauticalFTW
paologabriel03
N0_GRIEF
7 posters

Go down

~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~ Empty ~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~

Post by N0_GRIEF Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 pm

As you all may already know, i am planning on adding a very advanced donation system. This will include auto-ranking for those who donate immediately when they choose to donate. People who donate will be helping contribute to the server upkeep, hosting, management, plugin developers, and more. You will, of course get something in return for your donations. Certain ranks will be awarded when you donate, that all do certain things and have different perks. You can choose which donation level you want, and donate that certain amount for the certain rank. All these ranks, however can be revoked at any time. This will not happen unless you do something to get yourself banned though. Now, the permissions i am planning on giving those who donate are all listed below, what i want you guys to help me with is to figure out what you would like to see added or removed from this list. I do not want to hear new prices unless you are thinking about telling me to add an entirely different rank to the mix, i just want to know if anyone had any ideas on commands they would like if they donated. Seeing as i am expecting only you guys to donate, i want to know what would encourage you to do so, and make you happy. Please leave any comments you like as to your opinion on this matter, the donation system will be implemented within the next few days through the 'Donate' tab on the website. It will automatically rank those who donate when they donate the money through paypal. Thank you for your help and suggestions, hope to see you all soon in game, or here on the forums!

By donating to the server, you are helping fund the upkeep and management of the server as well as donating to the plugin developers of the plugins we use. Any donation is just a donation, you are not purchasing anything, if you are in good standing, your rank will be permanent, however, any elevated permissions can be removed at any time, you will still be subject to be banned or kicked from the server in the event that you dis-obey any rules. Donations come with elevated abilities but give you no power in decisions about the server.

Average donation (5$)
---/back
Dark Blue [Minor Donator] Rank
*Can be revoked at any time.

Ok donation (10$)
---/back
---/feed (45 minute cooldown)
---Light Blue [Medium Donator] Rank
---Build their stores anywhere in any map
*Can be revoked at any time

Good donation (15$)
---/back
---/nick
---/heal (30 second cooldown)
---/feed (45 minute cooldown)
---/broadcast (5 minute cooldown)
---Dark Red [Major Donator] Rank
---Build their stores anywhere in any map
---Access to exclusive worlds; donator survival or donator creative

Great donation (50$)
---Donator rank that will give you all the powers an admin has
---Dark Green [Ultimate Donator]

Command Explanations:
/back--will allow you to use /back to go to the location you were at before you died
/feed--fills either yourself, or someone else's food bar up to 100%
/heal--fills either yourself, or someone else's health bar up to 100%
/nick--Allows you to give yourself a nickname, includes colors and has no limits
/broadcast--Allows you to send a global message that will catch the attention of everyone
Cooldown--Means that you can only use the command every so often

*Note* Ultimate Donators will still be subject to cooldown times of the above commands.

Last edited by N0_GRIEF on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

https://pixealtedreality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~ Empty Re: ~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~

Post by paologabriel03 Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Nice, if I have money I will donate Smile
paologabriel03
paologabriel03

Back to top Go down

~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~ Empty Re: ~IMPORTANT SERVER CHANGING UPDATE PLEASE READ~

Post by N0_GRIEF Sat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Yay Very Happy
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ◘NauticalFTW Sun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

I think this is a great idea, I cant wait to start contributing to the server. Personally I think there should be a Ranking List that shows who's contributed the most, and the Top 3 people who have can be Co-Owners of the server.
[AS LONG AS]
1. You have good ratings with most of the members of the server.
2. All the Admins agree on it.
3. Must be active on Website and Forums.

I hope this does some help! Been trying hard for an Admin position Razz
◘NauticalFTW
◘NauticalFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_GRIEF Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 am

I do not think that co-owner will happen, as the server co-owner has access to 100% of all commands so they would be able to do things like stop the server, and other harmful things such as delete entire maps, etc.
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan12499 Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

It's a great idea, though I'd watch who I was promoting, it's like those battlefield premium players buying their own ranks while everyone else has to work harder to get up there.
Ryan12499
Ryan12499
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_GRIEF Mon May 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Which is exactly why i'm not giving crazy perms to donators, but i am giving plenty enough to make them want to donate Very Happy
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Armaggedun_ Wed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

n0, suggestion:
I don't think you should give that many perms to a [Ultimate Donator] because that could lead to trouble. Having them be able to use all admin perms? Atleast raise the prices some for that.
Armaggedun_
Armaggedun_
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_GRIEF Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

armaggedun, my argument on that is, if someone is willing to pay that much for admin then they will not be willing to risk it by doing bad things, cause the can be banned if they do bad things and there ARE NOT any refunds
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theotherhithere Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 am

Had i been old enough i would have donated.....
theotherhithere
theotherhithere

Back to top Go down

Post by MickySethi Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 pm

The /broadcast Doesn't Work For the Record..
Please Fix it Smile <3
MickySethi
MickySethi

http://MickySethi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by N0_GRIEF Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

this topic is old and irrelevant, you should refer to the donator page from now on
~Closed
~Unsticky
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down