Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better...

3 posters

Go down

Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better... Empty Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better...

Post by UNCL3LARRY Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:43 pm

1.6 has brought aload of crap for me. Everything restarted, which is fair enough. But what made this server different was the spawn from before, the small, well laid out one, which most servers do not have, and the economy which I had never seen before in my life, and was amazing and new. But those are gone. The crappy new spawn which takes ages to get where you are going, the part where nobody has any money to throw around, and I mean NOBODY. I think me, the Co-Owners and N0_GREIF are the only people able to access the AdminShop, if we can ever get in there, which is the only way to introduce some money into the server, I think, unless someone does handouts for $1000s. I donated for the old server, it was different and I got settled easier, but I think this week is the first time I have not played Minecraft in A LONG TIME, just because the old server was amazing, and SOOO addictive, and the new server is crap. It is no different from any others, it has nothing special. At all. Apart from Micky. Micky keeps this server alive I think, Micky and his AMAZING bans. Now the only thing that is different is Micky, keeping everyone entertained when he is pissed, stoned and sober. So all the time.
I just wish this server was what it used to be... When I get my server come Christmas (Long time I know, long story as well) I will model it off of the old server and what it used to be. Im going to have a small spawn with everything organised AND NO LONG WALKS TO PORTALS, and I am going to get the Mining plugin, and configure it almost exactly to what this server HAD.No No No No No No No No No No No No 
UNCL3LARRY
UNCL3LARRY

Back to top Go down

Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better... Empty Re: Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better...

Post by Richje700 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 pm

I appreciate your input into this, and there are points i agree with you. I wanted to expand the economy aswell, i have some idea`s for this, but the core team must agree on this. The spawn was something that is done to draw more people to the server. Although a agree that it is somewhat less personal, it comes with positive sides aswell. Having more space for portals. The long walk will be fixed soon aswell. There is already fast travel protals at the main points. Soon there will be a speed buff you gain when walking at spawn.

We are hoping the new config will bring different kind of people to the server. The creative ones, the survival ones etc. I hope you will ajust to the new things on the map and i will discuss some things with the others.

Richje700
Co-owner
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better... Empty Re: Pre1.6 was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better...

Post by UNCL3LARRY Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Ok, thanks.
UNCL3LARRY
UNCL3LARRY

Back to top Go down

Post by MickySethi Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 pm

I did'nt Realize at First My Name was in This Post!
Thankyou Baby! <3 Embarassed 
MickySethi
MickySethi

http://MickySethi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum