Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZN4K3XTREMEX Admin's Rank

2 posters

Go down

ZN4K3XTREMEX Admin's Rank Empty ZN4K3XTREMEX Admin's Rank

Post by ZN4K3XTREMEX Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:53 am

1: Who are you in-game?ZN4K3XTREMEX

2: How long have you been playing Minecraft?5years

3: How long do you play on our server?1year

4: What is your experience with griefers?Is a think very bad and i wont to stop all the griefers on tis server

5: Do you have any experience as a admin, mod or any other staff positions in Minecraft?Yes

Please describe how you would solve the following issue if you were a staff member.

6.1: You see a random player destroying all buildings from other players with TNT. What would be your action?I will ban him

6.2: You see a player taking away ONLY 3 blocks from 1 building in survival, you follow him around he does not destroy anything else. What would be your action?I will ask him what he want to do

6.3: You see a player destroying the natural environment. He is talking away random blocks, leaving the area he walked in damaged. What do you do?He is a bed think i will segnalete

6.4: You see a player talking away 1 block from almost all buildings on the entire map. What would be your action?I will put the blocks in the place and i will segnalete

6.5 You see a player flying around in a world were flying is disabled. What would you do?I will ban him immideatly

ZN4K3XTREMEX

Back to top Go down

ZN4K3XTREMEX Admin's Rank Empty Re: ZN4K3XTREMEX Admin's Rank

Post by Richje700 Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Read it, and aware of you application.

Richje700
Co-owner
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down