Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone needs to be promoted to builder in the server and also a grief problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 posters

Go down

someone needs to be promoted to builder in the server and also a grief problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Empty someone needs to be promoted to builder in the server and also a grief problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Post by TheSniperHead Thu May 23, 2013 9:39 am

theres a person that keep building epic castles and also huge things but didnt get promoted to builder she always online at creative and also survival so please promote cheeeezzz to builder shes also trustable and nice Very Happy and also theres a grief problem by josue33 or pewdiepie i dont know the guy that did it but these 2 were the nearest when i use /near when the grief happens
TheSniperHead
TheSniperHead

Back to top Go down

someone needs to be promoted to builder in the server and also a grief problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Empty Re: someone needs to be promoted to builder in the server and also a grief problemssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Post by N0_GRIEF Thu May 23, 2013 9:47 am

ok, ill look into it and also i havent seen cheez on much, but ill check out creative and core protect inspect some things and try to find some builders
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

https://pixealtedreality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down