Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating)

3 posters

Go down

My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating) Empty My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating)

Post by theotherhithere Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 am

Here is a story that totally changed my moderating life, even though it was a long time ago.

All started on my first day of moderating, the server reset so i rebuilt my house and stuff, etc. TILL, This guy named Xephos came. he commanded, i mean COMMANDED for me to give him diamond armor full, all enchanted, whatever, etc. i only gave him diamond leggings, non-enchanted. he demanded for more, i didn't give him anything. so he was about to go out of my house, then i attacked him. he killed me right after. he was now in creative, then i realized: HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO ASK!!! so i demanded the diamond leggings back, he said no. this went on for 20 minutes, then he demanded for MORE MORE AND MORE! then i ipbanned him. i felt quite guilty until nowadays then.
theotherhithere
theotherhithere

Back to top Go down

My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating) Empty Re: My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating)

Post by Cocktail Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:10 am

Waisted time!
Cocktail
Cocktail

Back to top Go down

My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating) Empty Re: My tale of demand (a story about a guy who demanded stuff on my first day of moderating)

Post by Richje700 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:49 am

And now you know what to do.

In survival you dont give anything out

Richje700
Co-owner
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theotherhithere Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 am

dude, my batchmate borrowed my account to feel how it was like to be moderator but i told him not to give items unless it's for my shop
theotherhithere
theotherhithere

Back to top Go down

Post by Richje700 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

i Know Wink
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theotherhithere Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:50 am

okay......
theotherhithere
theotherhithere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum