Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers

3 posters

Go down

Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers Empty Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers

Post by Hawkeyes12(aidanaga) Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 am

I have seen deadlyorange or viper abusing his powers as a moderator. He is spawning creepers everywhere near me, he is muting me, and he is saying he isn't doing it. I am kind of taking it as a joke, but, this is still an abuse of power.

Hawkeyes12(aidanaga)

Back to top Go down

Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers Empty Re: Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers

Post by deadlyorange11 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 am

i wasn't abusing my powers. 1. its all in fun, i've rolled back EVERY and ANY sort of "abuse" i've done. 2. i didnt personally attack you , or anybody on the server so stop trying to feel special. 3. i've muted you ONCE for insulting me, and i said i did it. Not an Abuse of power, im not banning people because i dislike them, im having fun, sensible fun.

deadlyorange11

Back to top Go down

Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers Empty Re: Deadlyorange (a.k.a Viper) abusing powers

Post by Hawkeyes12(aidanaga) Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 am

well, apperantally, micky told me to report him, but, he ment not to, i am confused, i'm sorry ok.

Hawkeyes12(aidanaga)

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlyorange11 Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 am

nope , nope

deadlyorange11

Back to top Go down

Post by Richje700 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

I was there when viper muted you. I thought it was a joke between you 2. Apparently these "jokes" are not picked up right. Please viper I suggest not doing this agian.

Richje700
Co-owner
Richje700
Richje700
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum