Pixelated Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k i got annoyed

2 posters

Go down

k i got annoyed Empty k i got annoyed

Post by TheSniperHead Fri May 31, 2013 1:20 am

so wtf 2 best friends on skype telling lies ?!?! i saw the whole thing k? me,pdalexander and creeperking saw the whole thing! Haax was idk what happen to him me and alex was just passing him while hes making something and he just raged up with Isakdaking telling us to go BUT LIKE WTF MAN THAT ISNT EVEN YOUR TERRITORY ITS CREATIVE WORLD ITS FREE TO BUILD!K? STAFF EVEN TRUST A LIEING MEMBER THEN A ANOTHER STAFF!! STAFF EVEN TEMPBAN ME CAUSE I TEMPBAN HAX HE WAS ANNOYING K TELLING LIE ME AND ALEX DIDNT EVEN DESTROYED A SINGLE THING WE WERE JUST SEEING AT HAX CREATION WE DID NOT EVEN FLOOD DA PLACE!(i dont tell the staff name cause its classified) WE JUST WANNA SEE WHAT IS HE DOING CAUSE HES NAME IS SUSPICIOUS SO ME AND PD ARE SEEING HIM THEN HE JUST KEEP TELLIN DA LIES LIKE WTF KK??????? WE DIDNT EVEN DO A THING AND IF ME AND PD WERE HACKING THIS IS THE EXPLANATION :ME : USING SENSITIVITY :HYPERSPEED!!!
PD : USING SENTIVITY :HYPERSPEED!!!
IF PD IS USING NODUS THAT DAMN ANTICHEAT WOULDVE BEEN KICKED HIM! K Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch THINK WITH BRAIN NOT NOSE OR EVEN FIST!HAX AND ISDAKING IS EVEN NEW PLAYERS K? THEY PLAYED FOR LIKE 3 DAYS AGO WHILE ME AND PD IS 2 MONTHS AGO!
TheSniperHead
TheSniperHead

Back to top Go down

k i got annoyed Empty Re: k i got annoyed

Post by N0_GRIEF Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 am

there are certain hacks that anticheat will not autokick for
N0_GRIEF
N0_GRIEF
Admin
Admin

https://pixealtedreality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down